Havells (Enviro Gti 3300NG) 3.3 Kw Solar On-Grid Single Phase Inverter
About the product:
Havells 3.3 kw solar On-Grid single phase inverter with high efficiency, and short circuit protection, over voltage protection etc. This inverter is based on the MPPT technology, with some other interesting features.
- 7 years warranty
- Single and dual mppt for optimum generation
- Wide input voltage range
- Maximum 98.2% inverter efficiency
- In-built 25 year data storage capability
- Remote monitoring – free for 25 years
- 10.16 cm (4”) lcd display
- Detachable cover for easy installation & maintenance
- Safety protection- anti islanding, ground fault monitoring
- Anti reverse power controller - zero export (optional)
- IEC certification - as per mnre
Benefits of the product:
- Maximum efficiency up to 98.2%.
- Early start at 60v and late cut-off.
- Compact & light weight.
- low maintenance.
- Ip 65 for outdoor use.
- Built-in dc switch and wifi.
- Multiple layer safety protection.
Remote monitoring features:
- Web based remote monitoring
- User-friendly & easy access via Internet
- Real Time Data-logging and historical data Storage for analysis
- Data available with various graph and format Options for easy understanding and analysis
- Automatic alarms for any malfunctions via Email or SMS
What is inverter?
A power inverter, or inverter, is a power electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling depend on the design of the specific device or circuitry.
What is solar inverter?
A solar inverter or PV inverter is a type of electrical converter which converts the variable direct current output of a photovoltaic solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network.
On grid solar inverter:
On grid system. These systems do not need batteries and use either solar inverters or micro-inverters and are connected to the public electricity grid. Any excess solar power that you generate is exported to the electricity grid and you usually get paid a feed-in-tariff (FiT) or credits for the energy you export.
How does on grid solar system work:
On-grid solar power systems generate power using a solar power system and are directly connected to the utility power grid. These systems send excess power generated by the solar power system to the utility grid and consumers get compensated for the extra power fed back.
Befits of the on grid system:
- Huge reduction in electricity bills.
- Easy maintenance.
- Synchronize with other sources of power.
- Better ROI.
Why ZeroPower :
Zero Power is an online platform which features a wide range of exclusive renewable energy products. Zero Power has widened its boundaries and transformed itself from a normal e-commerce platform to a community and established itself in both Business-to-consumer(B2C) and Business-to-Business service(B2B) platforms. Zero Power offers an exclusive range of branded Solar Smart Home System products in a best affordable price, delivered safely to your address. We provide a service period of 1year from the date of installation and commissioning.
About the company:
Havells india limited is a leading fast moving electrical goods (fmeg) company and a major power distribution equipment manufacturer with a strong global presence. Havells enjoys enviable market dominance across a wide spectrum of products, including industrial & domestic circuit protection devices, cables & wires, motors, fans, modular switches, home appliances, air conditioners, electric water heaters, power capacitors, cfl lamps, luminaires for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Today, havells owns some of the most prestigious brands like havells, lloyd, crabtree, standard and promptec. Its network constitutes of 4000 professionals, over 7575 dealers and 40 branches in the country. Our products are available in 40 countries. The company has twelve state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in india located at haridwar, baddi, sahibabad, faridabad, assam, alwar and neemrana, manufacturing globally acclaimed products, synonymous with excellence and precision in the electrical industry.